Feynman presented these lectures as the Messenger Lectures at Cornell University in the United States. Titles of them are
Under the movie we can read Feynman's words, so that non-native speakers of English who are unaccustomed to listening lectures in English can well enjoy these lectures. The Messenger Series of lectures is also available as a book . In the foreword of the book, we read, to our astonishment, that Feynman delivered these lectures not from a prepared manuscript but extempore from a few notes.
- The Law of Gravitation, an example of Physical Law
- The Relation of Mathematics to Physics
- The Great Conservation Principles
- Symmetry in Physical Law
- The Distinction of Past and Future
- Probability and Uncertainty the Quantum Mechanical Law of Nature
- Seeking New Laws
- H. Johnston, Watch Richard Feynman’s lectures for free, physicsworld.com blog (July 17, 2009).
- R. Feynman, The Character of Physical Law (Penguin, 2007).